camel-users mailing list archives

From Debraj Manna <subharaj.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Throttle Camel Requests based on query param
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 05:21:31 GMT
Thanks Yogu & Taariq for replying.

I have gone through the Dynamically Changing Maximum Request per Period
<http://camel.apache.org/throttler.html#Throttler-Dynamicallychangingmaximumrequestsperperiod>
section in throttler documentation. What I am looking for is let's say if
 a debugFlag header is present. Then only I want to throttle the request to
some constant value 5 requests / sec. I can not rely on the caller to send
me the throttle rate on a separate header.

There is no hard requirement that debugFlag has to be header it can be
query param as well if that simplifies the implementation.