camel-users mailing list archives

From ranjitkumarm <rmnair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException while using WireTap
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 21:52:35 GMT
No exchange is not null. I have found out a way to overcome this by
invoking the loggerservice from a different route,

.bean("requestUpdater", "setRequestToInProcessState")
 .wireTap("direct:logRoute")
     .newExchangeBody(constant("Some log message."))
     .end()
.enrich("bean:aBean?method=someMethod")

from("direct:logRoute")
    .bean("loggerService);