camel-users mailing list archives

From Anton <kurren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel training
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:23:16 GMT
Hi Souciance

I am in the Copenhagen region and was going to do Camel training for a
local organization. I've been using Camel for many years, and am passionate
camel enthusiast.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss further.

Kind regards
Anton

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 9:15 AM, souciance <souciance.eqdam.rashti@gmail.com