camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: How to stop a dynamic route
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:29:04 GMT
I'm going to echo Quinn's question, why do you think you need to remove the
route?  Even if it is only used once and only once you can (a) disable or
(b) make sure it only processes files idempotently so that you don't end up
reprocessing the file.  You may have a compelling reason I just don't know
what you are trying to achieve that isn't more easily achieved by just
setting the flags on the endpoint.