camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File2 Consumer - Multiple file problem
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 04:38:54 GMT
1. You can collect the multiple txt files by placing a pattern i.e. (*.txt)
in your file consumer URI. But first you need to configure a .done file in
your file consumer route. Basically the .done means that only when the xml
file is generate should you consume the txt files.
2. I am guessing the txt files will have different names? The main problem
is to write a good aggregation strategy if you want to combine all the
payload and then send to the FTP or decide it is ok to send them one by one.