camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XPath Content Based Routine Fails when urn xmlns is specified in base element.
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:57:59 GMT
Take a lot at the namespace section in the documentation:
http://camel.apache.org/xpath.html
There is an example there for adding namespace support but it seems to be
for the java dsl. For the xml dsl you may need to add the namespace
manually in the xml declaration. Perhaps someone also knows if you
construct namespaces using the xml dsl?