camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Handling the reply of a request in InOut mode
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:32:14 GMT
No worries - I’m glad to help.  I’m an independent consultant between contracts right now,
so I’ve got some time (instead of drinks, you could hire me :-) ).  I’m based in the Salt
Lake City area.  If you’re in the area, I always like to meet other Camel Riders ;-)

I put together the simplest example project I could ( https://github.com/hqstevenson/camel-jms-request-response-example.git
).  The errors I saw when testing with older ActiveMQ versions went away once I put this in
its own project, so you should be able to clone the project and run “mvn clean test” and
have everything work (I must’ve had some dependency issues with the other stuff in the project,
but it looks OK now).

You can change the versions for ActiveMQ and Camel in the pom, and I’ve listed the versions
I tested (as comments) in there.

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 2:35 PM, Thomas Hehl <thom@heavyweightsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks so much for all of your help. The developer studio runs particular versions, so
I'm trying to run externally to see if I can't get this working.

> Where are you located? If I'm near you, I'm buying you drinks.
>
> If not, I may send you some money for some drinks. :)
>

> On 6/28/2016 4:30 PM, Quinn Stevenson wrote:
>> I messed with my project configuration a little, and I found the version of ActiveMQ
(for the camel-activemq component) seems to make a difference.

>> I get all kinds of errors when I run with version 5.11.4 of the camel-activemq, but
it works fine with version 5.12.3 and 5.13.3.  Note that in all cases, I’m using version
5.13.3 of activemq-junit (it’s not available before ActiveMQ 5.13.0, but it works with older
versions of ActiveMQ).