camel-users mailing list archives

From Michele <michele.mazzi...@finconsgroup.com>
Subject CXF Fault Handling and Redelivery Policy (DLQ)
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 10:48:59 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Camel CXF Component and I don't understand to handle fault and
timeout.

When I invoke a WS by CXF Component and obtain an error 500 related to
Timeout -> I would get Redelivery Policy and then DLQ
Instead, when I obtain an error 500 related to Fault (Es. Product Not Found)
-> log error.

My Route  is:

from("activemq:queue:products")
.errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("activemq:queue:products.DLQ").useOriginalMessage()
.maximumRedeliveries(3).redeliveryDelay(60000).retryAttemptedLogLevel(LoggingLevel.WARN))
.beanRef("PrepareRequest")
.setHeader(CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAMESPACE,
constant(PTConstants.NAMESPACE))
.setHeader(CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAME,
constant(PTConstants.OPERATION_UPDATE_OBJECT))
.to("cxf:bean:USD_WebServiceEndpoint").end();

What do I change in my configuration route?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Michele