camel-users mailing list archives

From fliot <franc...@liot.org>
Subject Camel activemq consuming duplicate/newer/filtering
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:55:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm consuming an ActiveMQ queue, this consommation is first in-first out,
and that's fine like this.

In this queue, I received messages status of foreign object status,
And when I'm consuming them, I'm exclusively interested by the very very
last status of these remote objects.

Is there an easy way - and not too much expensive - to consume such queue
asking for "newer" status (little bit like correlation, but with a kind of
"newer" filtering), typically, consuming the queue, finding a message for
the "object_id=zzz", browsing queued messages if there are some other
messages with "object_id=zzz" header, and just picking up the newer one -
and trashing others).

Thanks in advance,

Best regards.