camel-users mailing list archives

From sfbayperson2016 <i...@squaretrade.com>
Subject Acess to the Route's list of RoutePolicies from a custom GenericFileProcessStrategy
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 00:50:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying implement a custom GenericFileProcessStrategy for an SFTP "from"
endpoint. I figure I just need to write the class then append
"&processStrategy=MyCustomGenericFileProcessStrategy" to the end of the from
uri. Is this correct?

The main question is when GenericFileProcessStrategy.begin() is called I
need to be able to iterate through all the route policies for the route that
the endpoint belongs to, and check if its a specific type of RoutePolicy. Is
this possible from that context? It doesn't look obvious but is there some
way I can do that indirectly through the Endpoint or the Exchange that's
available in that context?