camel-users mailing list archives

From mabahma <maba...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel route Audit and processing summury
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:32:28 GMT

Thank you for your replay..

I have followd your advice and used the message history EIP
(http://camel.apache.org/message-history.html) and it works perfectly.

But in log that it is giving to me , i have this :

routeid      nodeid                          processor
elapsed

route1	 to8	                      *{{url}}*                              135

I'have a propertyplaceholder injectd in the context, with a props file
containing the value of url.

Why the value of url wasn't evaluated and replaced by its value?

the code is as follows :

List<MessageHistory> list = exchange.getProperty(Exchange.MESSAGE_HISTORY,
List.class);

messageHistory.getNode().getLabel()   ------> gives me  {{url}} and not the
real value

How can i have the real value and not just the parameter?

Kind regards,