camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel FTP design issue
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 11:11:46 GMT
Hello,

I have run into a slight design issue and wondering if someone else has
faced this problem.

1. I have a route which picks up a file from a folder. This file has a
unique name. Once the file has been picked up, the route sends the data to
another route.
2. The second route writes the data to an ftp folder and then does a
pollenrich to the same ftp site but different folder. Here it should wait 1h
for a response file with the same name as the first file but different
extension.
3. If the file was not received within 1h it should stop polling and log
that no file was available.

I have done steps 1-3 and it works.

The question I have is, will this actually work for a scenario with multiple
files e.g. multiple polling for files with different names? So, suppose in
the source folder I get 5 different files within a span of 10 minutes, and
the first pollEnrich stops the ftp consumer because it did not receive any
file within 1h , will it stop the ftp consumer for all the other exchanges
currently in process who are also polling or will it stop it just for that
particular exchange?

Thanks
Souciance