camel-users mailing list archives

From nicolasduminil <nicolas.dumi...@simplex-software.fr>
Subject Re: Trying to use the TarSplitter ...
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:23:25 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. So, what you're saying is that
org.apache.camel.dataformat.tarfile.TarElementInputStreamWrapper would be an
input stream, right ? In this case I don't need to convert it, just could
read from it. But I tried the following:

    from("direct:unzip").unmarshal().gzip()
    .split(new TarSplitter())
    .to("file:{{file.unzip.path}}?fileName=${file:name}");

The file-system structure gets correctly created, I mean folders,
sub-folders, etc., until the file level. But all the files are created with
0 blocks, i.e. empty. Do you have any idea of what might happening here ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas