camel-users mailing list archives

From deepaktaker <deepakta...@gmail.com>
Subject CSV TO XML converter not replacing ASCII NULL character
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 04:28:10 GMT
Hi,
    I have a csv file where empty fields are represented by ASCII NULL
character. In linux ASCII NULL apperas as ^@. my problem is that after
conversion xml produced is not valid. when i validate my xml against a
schema it fails saying " An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found
in the element content of the document". The error is actually pointing to
ASCII NULL character.
csv to xml converter should replace these ASCII NULL and produce valid xml
which is not happening.
I would appreciate if anybody help me out with this.

Regards,

Deepak