camel-users mailing list archives

From fabryprog <fabrizio.spat...@bizmate.it>
Subject SWAGGER same service into different war file!
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 09:54:51 GMT
Hello,

In my tomcat7 context i have same war project within camel.

>From version 2.16.3 i wanted to add swagger api into my projects.

But there are any mistakes. All swagger JSON files are the same!! Swagger
Camel plugin merge ALL REST service also if are into different WAR!!!

Is it a colossal BUG or is it my configuration error?

In All my project I have a same web.xml into war file, so all my "Camel Rest
Servlet" have same name but there are in a different context-root!

Perhaps i must change servlet name? Any Suggestions?

I tried camel 2.17.1 version with same result!!

fabryprog