camel-users mailing list archives

From hasikada <>
Subject Throttling per activemq consumer
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 10:11:24 GMT
Let's say have I have multiple activemq consumers
(jms.concurrentConsumers=20), I use message groups, so incomming messages
has JMSXGroupID header set and I would like to enable throttling per message
group in Camel.

I would expect that first activemq consumer throttles incomming messages
from assigned message group, while second consumer throttles messages from
another group in parallel.
But the first throttling consumer blocks second one. The second consumer is
not able to process a message until the throttling time period 30sec of
first one expires.

How to proceed the message groups in parallel and enable delay between the
messages within same message group?

Thank you