camel-users mailing list archives

From mayur_bm <mayur...@gmail.com>
Subject issue with tracer
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 05:17:12 GMT
Hi,

i have custom tracer class which extends AppenderSkeleton. this maps Camel
framework logging events to my custom logging framework events. i expects
this class to be called when camelcontext is loaded..

i have added below information to camel context

  <bean id="camelTracer"
class="org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.Tracer">
    <property name="traceExceptions" value="false"/>
    <property name="traceInterceptors" value="true"/>
    <property name="logLevel" value="INFO"/>
    <property name="logName" value="com.test.Logging"/>
</bean>

i have camel framework running inside Equionix OSGI runtime. when my OSGI
bundle comeup, camel OSGi component will load  camelcontext and all
framework events need to be redirected to custom tracer.

is this possible to do it?, what changes i need to do to CamelContext?

Regards,
Mayur