camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Pompa <>
Subject Problem transfer from SMB to FTP OutMemory Java Heap Space
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:29:48 GMT
I have a problema with Fuse. I created a route,

<route xmlns=""
            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
redeliveryDelay="20000" retryAttemptedLogLevel="WARN"/>
        <setProperty propertyName="CamelBatchComplete">
            <log message="sent file ${file:name} to SAP"/>

The route smb have 5000 files, when a start to tranfer I have the error
OutMemory Java Heap Space, and sockedRead(File Descriptor). I think is for
the amount of files in smb.