camel-users mailing list archives

From "曾宪忠" <>
Subject RedisConsumer doesn't support blocking popup in camel-spring-redis component
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 06:07:13 GMT
Dear team,

We're using apache camel to integrate our "Elevator IoT" project, we use redis lists as our
message queue, and use BRPOP to fetch message.  We can push message use RedisProducer since
it support most command of redis, but the RedisConsumer on support the command SUBSCRIBE and
PSUBSCRIBE, so we can't consume the message from lists.

I think blocking popup is a very common scenario in redis, why camel-spring-redis does't support
this feature. Can I get any other solution for this problem.

Thanks in advanced!

Your fans Sam.