camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ed Welch" ...@edjusted.com>
Subject Re: How to stop camel from logging Failed Delivery Error
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 14:37:38 GMT
Ah, I searched and found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9558 which is likely the
issue you are referring to, which would affect me (2.16.1), I will try upgrading to 2.16.3.

Thanks!

On Tue, 31 May 2016 16:22:28 +0200, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:

> What version of Camel do you use?
>
> There was a bug recently that causes Camel to log handled exceptions.
> So try to upgrade.
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Ed Welch <ed@edjusted.com> wrote:
> > Hopefully this is an easy question, I have an exception handler:
> >
> > onException(UnknownTnException.class)
> >                 .useOriginalMessage()
> >                 .handled(true)
> >                 .logStackTrace(false)
> >                 .log(LoggingLevel.WARN, log, "Unknown TN: ${exception.message}");
> >

> > Which is almost working exactly as I would like, I can catch exceptions and it logs
the message at WARN level.

> > However, it also logs this at ERROR level every time:
> >
> > Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-esb-uat1-eus-elnk-net-51221-1462478239909-0-312
on ExchangeId: ID-esb-uat1-eus-elnk-net-51221-1462478239909-0-311). Exhausted after delivery
attempt: 1 caught: UnknownTnException: No TN was found in VENDOR_ID_MAP with requestID: 31133719.
Processed by failure processor: FatalFallbackErrorHandler[Channel[Log()[Unknown TN: ${exception.message}]]]

> > Message History
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > RouteId              ProcessorId          Processor
                                           Elapsed (ms)
> > [AsyncResponseRoute] [AsyncResponseRoute] [activemq://soa.vendor.async.in
                                         ] [        75]
> > [AsyncResponseRoute] [setProperty1      ] [setProperty[rawXml]
> > [AsyncResponseRoute] [unmarshal12       ] [unmarshal[org.apache.camel.model.DataFormatDefinition@12c10a52]
> > [AsyncResponseRoute] [process31         ] [Processor@0x447c7468
                                         ] [        74]
> > [                  ] [log24             ] [log
> >

> > How can I keep this error log from showing up?? looking at the camel exception page,
all the examples seem to end with a producer of some kind that sends the message on to another
destination.