camel-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Mordant <cmorda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any examples of using camel-eclipse
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 09:11:31 GMT
Hi Anton,

It looks pretty obvious, doesn't it? Just take any Camel example made with
bundles, put all the dependent jars in your target platform plus the
camel-eclipse one, and finally configure the PackageScanResolver as stated
in the doc.

I think that there's a little mistake in the spring configuration: I think
that you'll have to set the 'PackageScanClassResolver' option too.

Regards
Charlie

--
Charlie Mordant