camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Design Patterns ebook
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 14:31:32 GMT
Hi all,

thanks for all the nice comments and feedback so far. It's great to read those.

Denitely would love to list some of these patterns on the new Camel website.

As for the second edition, I've already started using Camel with
Docker and Kubernetes for a number of projects. These new tools make
some of the existing use cases and patterns not relevant any longer
but opens the door for a new ones too. I guess in a year or so, I may
have enough insight to share with everybody. At the moment that is
still at discovery and learning phase and IMHO it haven't passed the
test of time to be called a pattern.

FYI: There is also Hardcover Book on Lulu now:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/camel_design_patterns

Cheers,