camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access a cache entry within a Java bean called from a camel route?
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 12:09:19 GMT
You can use the Camel cache component to get the cache value from your
bean, by using either ProducerTemplate / @Produce etc to send a
message to the cache endpoint with a GET header as operation to get
the value.

An alternative is to find out if you can get the cache manager bean
the cache component uses, and use its native java api to access the
cache.