camel-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 2.13.2 to 2.15.x has JMX bugs
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 17:51:45 GMT
I see the problem.  In 2.15.x the constructor of ManagedRoute was changed
to: this.description = route.getDescription(), however before it was:
this.description = route.toString().

Where toString was defined as "EventDrivenConsumerRoute[" + getEndpoint() +
" -> " + processor + "]" (for EventDrivenConsumerRoute class)

This is what my app needs as we use both the getEndpoint()  & processor
values.

ManagedRoute has a getEndpointUri() method so I can get the first part from
that but how can I get the processor ?  That is not exposed in the
ManagedRoute.

-Dave