camel-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <>
Subject Upgrade from 2.13.2 to 2.15.x has JMX bugs
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 21:29:36 GMT
I'm upgrading an app from Camel 2.13.2 to 2.15.6 that uses Camel's JMX
support.  Specifically we query for the various routes and leverage several
of the operations.  The problem is the getDescription() operation now
always returns null.  I have tried several of the 2.15.x versions and they
all return null.  I think there are other operations returning null as well
but this is the one that is breaking my application.

Is this a known bug in the 2.15.x release?  Is there a workaround?  In what
version(s) was this fixed?