camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: .choice(), .when() not working as expected in the camel route
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 19:32:26 GMT
Actually, you can (I wrote camel-mllp :-) ).

When the camel-mllp component is used as a consumer (i.e. a TCP listener), the body of the
exchange will be a byte[] containing the HL7 message.  You can use the camel-hl7 data format
to unmarshal just as you do when you’re using camel-mina2 or camel-netty4 with their codecs
from camel-hl7.

Note that you’ll want to be on Camel 2.17.1 if you want to try camel-mllp - I found a couple
of issues that were corrected in the 2.17.1 release.