camel-users mailing list archives

From Arghya <>
Subject Camel Route builder started autome
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 14:39:23 GMT
In my camel project all Route builder are getting executed by quartz
scheduler. The issue is when I am starting the camel context all of the
route builder is getting executed.
My expectation is when I start the camel context all the route builders
should be ready for processing but execution will happen only on scheduled
time that measured by quartz scheduler.

I found one autoStartup(false)option for one route, but here the route
builder is not getting started even if I start the camel context.

[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Total 1 routes, of which 0 is

Thanks in advance,