camel-users mailing list archives

From arunkabraham <>
Subject Re: SpringBoot application and connect to Websphere MQ Activation Specification using Camel
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 13:06:26 GMT
I am able to connect to the queue directly with the below code in XML But
Activation specification JNDI configured in WAS is still not working.

In WAS Activation Specification I have is

JNDI Name: QueueActivationSpec Destination JNDI Name: TestQueue

Can someone help me to configure with this JNDIs?

     <property name="activationSpec">
       <bean class="">
           <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Queue"/>
           <property name="destination" value="DestQueueName"/>
           <property name="hostName" value="hostname"/>
           <property name="queueManager" value="QM"/>
           <property name="port" value="port"/>
           <property name="channel" value="CH01"/>
           <property name="transportType" value="CLIENT"/>
      <property name="messageListener" ref="messageListener"/>
      <property name="resourceAdapter" ref="myResourceAdapterBean"/>