camel-users mailing list archives

From GuilhermeRN <guigneve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel connect but does not download files from external FTP
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 11:52:12 GMT
I succeded yesterday to make it work. The problem was the passive mode Claus
quoted.
Actually, I had tried it before but camel was complaining about the sintax
of it and I moved on to try other things.
In the FAQ :
http://camel.apache.org/why-does-ftp-component-not-download-any-files.html
the parameter is misspelled. There, we have "passiveMove" rather than
"passiveMode". Toke a little time to find another source of the parameter.

Anyways, thank you so much for the support and congratulations for the
framework.