camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel netty detect client disconnect
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 15:18:50 GMT
Hello,

Is there any way for the camel netty 4 component to detect when a client
channel has disconnected? I need to clear out some data specific to clients
when they disconnect.

I know if I write my own handler than I can access the netty methods to
listen for disconnect events but was wondering if these are exposed via
Camel or if there is another recommended approach? Otherwise I would be
duplicating a lot of the code already written here:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/337a6756480354afea7531a1a4216de9d232f211/components/camel-netty4/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/netty4/handlers/ServerChannelHandler.java

Best
Souciance