camel-users mailing list archives

From "tmyers@wellsfargo.com" <tmy...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject Re: ZipAggregationStrategy with persistent store
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 18:24:58 GMT

The file system isn't exactly a good persistent store in this case, as
Karlovsky Alexey pointed out it is not reliable.  You will lose inflight
messages in memory when the route shuts down.  I have to stop the channel on
the messaging system, make sure the tmp directory is empty and the current
completionInterval has finished before stopping the route.

We can write our own, but wanted to reach out to see if anyone else had run
across this and solved it already.  It would be a nice addition to the
ZipAggregationStrategy to use leveldb as persistent store but I wasn't able
to get it to work, yet...