camel-users mailing list archives

From jkiddo <jenskristianvillad...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel and Guice - without JNDI and Spring
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 08:01:10 GMT
I'm a Guice fan and currently looking into using Camel and the Camel Java DSL
to build me som Camel routes.

Ideally, I would like to bind everything using Guice and not rely on JNDI or
Spring configuration files. I'm a rookie camel rider which might explain my
question/confusion - but all examples I've seen so far using Guice and Camel
still relies on JNDI and GuiceyFruit which as far as I can tell is not
really maintained anymore. Is there any examples using only Guice to bind
everything?