camel-users mailing list archives

From bprager <>
Subject Camel2.17: No bean could be found in the registry
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 05:18:37 GMT
I am trying to get my resource uri for Jetti from a bean.My code:
SimpleRegistry registry = new SimpleRegistry();registry.put("myBean", new
String("resource:source1.html")); CamelContext context = new
DefaultCamelContext(registry); String test = (String)
a request").transform().simple("${bean:myBean}");
results in:
org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in the registry
for: myBean
The assertion passes, so the bean is actually in the registry, I believe.Can
somebody help me with the correct syntax?Thank you.