camel-users mailing list archives

From mnl <mnlgoya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel failover loadbalancer empty processor list
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 04:45:30 GMT
I am using camel version 2.17 . The endpoints used in load balancer are
corresponding to external party which has provided some set of urls (host
and port) to connect to send message. So, here for trial, instead of set I
just have one endpoint for now. So when connection to this one endpoint
fails Failover loadbalancer still starts up with empty processor list.
I am guessing for list of endpoints (more than or equal to 2 may be ) if
connection to all of them fails Failover loadbalancer will still start with
empty processor list.
I think there needs to be some check which doesn't remove the endpoints from
the failover list and throws exception preventing it to start in case it has
empty list.

Can you please guide me with this. Thanks