camel-users mailing list archives

From mayur_bm <mayur...@gmail.com>
Subject Camle Tracer issue
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 02:43:09 GMT
Hi,

i have custom Logging implementation  which extends AppenderSkeleton. i do
mapping of 'LoggingEvent event" to my custom logger method.

when i try to use Tracer in JAVA code as like below :

Tracer tracer = new Tracer();
		tracer.setTraceOutExchanges(true);
		tracer.setTraceExceptions(true);
		tracer.setLogName(Logging.class.getName());
		// we configure the default trace formatter where we can
		// specify which fields we want in the output
		DefaultTraceFormatter formatter = new DefaultTraceFormatter();
		formatter.setShowOutBody(true);
		formatter.setShowOutBodyType(true);

		// set to use our formatter
		tracer.setFormatter(formatter);

		exchange.getContext().addInterceptStrategy(tracer);

my componets runs as Camel OSGi bundle in Equionix platform.

i see platform itself getting hanged while loading , if i put the tracer
code i mentioned above !!!.

 i am worndering why this issue is coming!!

Regards,
Mayur