camel-users mailing list archives

From Mac <seamusmcmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel SoapFault marshalling classcast exception
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 15:45:01 GMT
I was able to fix the ClassCastException by adding my ObjectFactory to the
contextPath, using the Multiple context paths ":" seperator.

That made sure the ElementNSImpl was converted into a JAXBElement.

Unfortunately, it then fails with a NullPointerException on the 1st line of
the try/catch because there is no exceptions to map to.

I guess I will just handle the wrapped exceptions for now.