camel-users mailing list archives

From "michael.esmann" <camel.michael.esm...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel, Karaf and Hawtio question about portnumbers
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 19:40:02 GMT
Hi,

We are implementing an integration application using:

- Camel 12.14.1
- Hawtio 1.4.56
- Karaf 3.0.5

My question/problem is: We want the Hawtio web application to be accessed by
a specific unique URL/portnumber because the Hawtio application gives access
to some very basic functionalities about Camel/Karaf. But in our application
we must also implement some webservices using camel-cxf. We do not want
these weservices to use the same portnumber as the Hawtio application.

So far I have tried some different configurations using the file
org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg and jetty.xml. Fx. like these entries in
org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg:

   org.osgi.service.http.port=7979
   org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file=${karaf.home}/etc/jetty.xml

The findings so far has been, that I must have the "cxf" portnumbers defined
in jetty.xml but then the Hawtio application will also be accessible on
these portnumber. And we don't want this. Any suggestions about how to avoid
this?

/Michael