camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Camel netty tcp new instance for each client connection
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 16:10:25 GMT
I haven’t tried this myself, but I think you could get the Netty Channel from the exchange
property CamelNettyChannel, and use and attribute on the channel to store your information.

Another option may be to use a map to store some state, and use the CamelNettyRemoteAddress
header as the key for your information.  You’d have to figure out when to invalidate the
information in the map though (i.e. timeout, some close message, etc)