camel-users mailing list archives

From Gwenhael Pasquiers <gwenhael.pasqui...@ericsson.com>
Subject Kafak endpoint, Sending to multiple, configurable topics
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:59:35 GMT
Hi,

We have the following need, we have an XML DSL (spring) and properties configuration files.
We need to send files to different topics depending on their names. This has to be configurable
(mapping between a pattern and a topic). The number of patterns as well as the number of topics
is unknown and we would like Camel to adapt to the configuration.

How can camel make the topic vary in the produced kafka message ? Setting it in a header like
the partition id would be perfect ...

B.R.

Gwenhaƫl PASQUIERS