camel-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject [camle-http4] Posting data to IIS give me a 400 The request is badly formed.
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:42:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the Apache Camel 2.17.0, the "camel-jetty" and "camel-http4" as a
proxy[1] to post a data to the dot NET / IIS7.0, It gives me a "HTTP Status
400 The request is badly formed".

After investigating by enabling the trace for "http-client", I've found
that the "camel-http4" put the request parameter to the HTTP header. After
I remove those unwanted headers, everything work fine.

Anyhow to remove them, I've to use the "removeHeaders()"[2], together with
keeping the "Camel*" and standard "HTTP header".

e.g. removeHeaders("*", "Camel*", "XXX|YYY|ZZZ...");

note: XXX, YYY, ZZZ are the list of standard "HTTP header".

It take around 1-2 mins for finishing this removing.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Could you please help to
advise further? Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm looking
forward to hearing from you soon.

[1]
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-camel-as-a-http-proxy-between-a-client-and-server.html

[2]