camel-users mailing list archives

From James Netherton <jneth...@redhat.com>
Subject WildFly-Camel-4.0.0 released
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:07:59 GMT
Dear Friends,

I’m happy to announce the release of wildfly-camel-4.0.0
<https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel/releases/tag/4.0.0>

WildFly-Camel 4.0.0 provides Camel-2.17 integration with WildFly-10.0.

This is a major upgrade release with a number of exiting features. Most
noteworthy, we now provide Camel integration for WildFly-Swarm and support
the creation of CXF WebService and Rest consumer endpoints through the
Camel API on the Undertow subsystem.

Additional components in the supported set are:

   - camel-braintree
   <http://wildflyext.gitbooks.io/wildfly-camel/content/components/camel-braintree.html>

Component upgrades include

   - Camel-2.17.0
   - WildFly-10.0.0.Final

In addition to that, we also resolved a number of other features, tasks and
bugfixes
<https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel/blob/master/docs/Changelog.md>
.

For details please see the 4.0.0 Milestone
<https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel/issues?q=milestone%3A4.0.0>
.

Enjoy

--