camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject RE: Camel hawtdb for aggregation
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 16:54:56 GMT
Same issue with levelDB. If I remove the bean for levelDB and hawtDB, it works fine.
Camel version is 2.15.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vanshul.Chawla [mailto:Vanshul.Chawla@target.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 10:47 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Camel hawtdb for aggregation

Hello all,

I am trying to use hawtdb for persistence of aggregation messages. I added the dependency

<dependency>
                    <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                    <artifactId>camel-hawtdb</artifactId>
                    <version>2.3.0</version>
             </dependency>
             <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.fusesource.hawtdb</groupId>
                    <artifactId>hawtdb</artifactId>
                    <version>1.0</version>
             </dependency>

But when I start the jar, it gives an error message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at org.apache.camel.component.hawtdb.HawtDBAggregationRepository.doStart(HawtDBAggregationRepository.java:486)

Is it some dependency issue or version issue?

Vanshul