camel-users mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject AW: [Bug?] hl7dataformat hapicontext&parser not in camel-blueprint.xsd
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 06:03:16 GMT
When I write the blueprint xml I have a reference to camel-blueprint.xsd in it. So that the
tooling can check my xml against the xsd.

--snip from camel-blueprint.xsd ---

  <xs:complexType name="hl7DataFormat">
    <xs:complexContent>
      <xs:extension base="tns:dataFormat">
        <xs:sequence/>
        <xs:attribute name="validate" type="xs:boolean">
          <xs:annotation>
            <xs:documentation xml:lang="en">Whether to validate the HL7 message Is by
default true.</xs:documentation>
          </xs:annotation>
        </xs:attribute>
      </xs:extension>