camel-users mailing list archives

From arunkabraham <>
Subject Re: RXCamel is not releasing the ActiveMQ connection once the subscription is complete
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:52:56 GMT
I am using camel-rx to connect to a queue from a web application.
Each time I invoke the REST service it will publish a message and observe
the queue with reactive camel. once it gets back a message from queue based
on the correlation id, it will return the response back to the user. But a
new active mq thread is getting created each time the service is called and
that is not getting released.

If I make 100 calls, 100 active mq treads are getting created from camel-rx.