camel-users mailing list archives

From ravi21588 <ravi21...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling timeout in Recipient list with aggregation statergy
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:32:57 GMT
Hi All,

Iam calling two different endpoints with delimeter seperated,Parallel
Processing and timeout as 3000 ms in recipient list.

I have mentioned aggregation strategy to aggregate the response message.

I need to frame a fault message when iam not getting response from both the
end points.

i thought of handling time out it in catch block,but it is not coming to
catch block insted it is processing further without aggregation with a
warning message as below.

I could have kept a property and handled it but, Can you please tell me the
best way to handle it.

12:20:14,715 WARN  [org.apache.camel.processor.MulticastProcessor] (Camel
(camel-34) thread #118 - RecipientList-AggregateTask) Parallel processing
timed out after 3000 millis for number 0. This task will be cancelled and
will not be aggregated.

Route:

 <route>
        <from uri="switchyard://BIHAsyncRequestService"/>
        <doTry>
            <log message="BIHAggregatorService - message received:
${body}"/>
            <process ref="CreateRecipientList"/>
            <recipientList delimiter="," parallelProcessing="true"
strategyRef="Aggregator" timeout="3000">
                <header>A1_RECIPIENTLIST_HEADER</header>
            </recipientList>
             <log message="after recipient list1 - Error "/>
            <doCatch>
                <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
                <log message="BIHAggregatorService - Error "/>
            </doCatch>

        </doTry>
    </route>