camel-users mailing list archives

From arunkabraham <>
Subject RXCamel is not releasing the ActiveMQ connection once the subscription is complete
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:04:37 GMT
I am using camel-rx to observe some messages from Active MQ. After I complete
the subscription I am getting onCompleted() event also. But If I look in
Active MQ console, I can still see the consumer live. How to release this
connection once subscription is over? Is it an issue with Camel?

Code :

ReactiveCamel rx = new ReactiveCamel(camel);

Observable<Message> observable1 = rx.toObservable("activemq:queue:Output
Queue - 01?selector=JMSCorrelationID%3D'"+ uuid + "' AND

observable1.first().subscribe(new Subscriber<Message>()
// implementing methods here