camel-users mailing list archives

From h0mer <mad4c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Large File Processing Issues
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 06:36:32 GMT
That's what I figured.  But the body is already a String type, so if I do the
route above without the marshal(), I don't get the content of the file in
the Exchange, but rather I get just the file name and some other content
(see the last part of my original post above).

Here is my Route without any marshalling or casting the body to a String
class.

        from(ftpToKafkaObj.getFtpEndpoint())
                .split(body().tokenize("\n"))
                .streaming()
                .process(new FtpToLocalFileProcessor())
                .routeId("ROUTEID::::: " + ftpToKafkaObj.getRouteId())
                .aggregate(constant(true),batchAggregationStrategy())
                .completionPredicate(batchSizePredicate())
                .to(ftpToKafkaObj.getKafkaEndpoint())
                .end();
    }

This works (as in it goes through without any OOME), but gives me the
following in the exchange:

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5781239/debug_img.png>

How do I get the actual String contents line by line, without doing a
marshal or casting the body to a String.class type?  The file uses the
default UTF-8 charset and is of type string as it is only an apache log
file.