camel-users mailing list archives

From Michele <michele.mazzi...@finconsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Best Strategy to process a large number of rows in File
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:58:34 GMT
How big is that object on the queue?
As optimization, I changed generic LinkedHashMap in a bean SerialNumber that
has this properties

public class SerialNumber implements Serializable {

	private static final long serialVersionUID = -9067015746823050409L;

	private Date arg1;
	private Date arg2;
	private String arg3;
	private String arg4;

        // getter setter
}

Is it only a single line of data? Yes

I try with seda:processAndStoreInQueue?concurrentConsumers=30 but the result
is the same.
I attached scrennshots with memory usage and live threads.
memory-usage.png
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5781179/memory-usage.png>
live-threads.png
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5781179/live-threads.png>

I will try decompose the problem into a  number of separate seda:queues to
verify performance and memory usage and let you know.

Thanks a lot again for your support.

Best Regards

Michele