camel-users mailing list archives

From NewCamelDev <krishna.alap...@ymail.com>
Subject Email not copied to sent items
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 11:17:42 GMT
Hi All, I am facing a weird issue with camel email component when sending an
email via exchange server. The email I have sent using a mail is not seen in
sent items. I see these emails in sent items when I use the Gmail server to
send an email.

I have read an article that we may need to manually copy it in Sent Items
folder using Java mail component and thats optional for Gmail.

Could any one suggest what could be the configuration or settings to do that
in camel.

Thank you.