camel-users mailing list archives

From Scisci <ferioli.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: infinispan Idempotent and RemoteCacheManager
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 09:22:42 GMT
Hi, to coplete the information set I sent,
this is the config of hotrod-client.properties

infinispan.client.hotrod.transport_factory =
org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory
infinispan.client.hotrod.server_list = 10.0.0.77:11222
infinispan.client.hotrod.marshaller =
org.infinispan.commons.marshall.jboss.GenericJBossMarshaller
infinispan.client.hotrod.async_executor_factory =
org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.async.DefaultAsyncExecutorFactory
infinispan.client.hotrod.default_executor_factory.pool_size = 1
infinispan.client.hotrod.default_executor_factory.queue_size = 10000
infinispan.client.hotrod.hash_function_impl.1 =
org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.consistenthash.ConsistentHashV1
infinispan.client.hotrod.tcp_no_delay = true
infinispan.client.hotrod.ping_on_startup = true
infinispan.client.hotrod.request_balancing_strategy =
org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.transport.tcp.RoundRobinBalancingStrategy
infinispan.client.hotrod.key_size_estimate = 64
infinispan.client.hotrod.value_size_estimate = 512
infinispan.client.hotrod.force_return_values = false

## below is connection pooling confi
maxActive=-1
maxTotal = -1
maxIdle = -1
whenExhaustedAction = 1
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=120000
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=300000
testWhileIdle = true
minIdle = 1

If I use only the remote cache manager bean it's work ( I've injected the
bean on a processor and the cache worked correctly on the two servers

when used in InfinispanIdempotentRepository didn't work

any help is appreciated
Thanks
Mirko